Makeup Hub Haul ^.^

My family and I went to greenhills shopping center in the city of San Juan. I came across a store named sewn+exhibit, as far as I can remember. There was a cabinet of makeup goodies that easily catches my attention. I felt like the products are familiar to me. And when I asked the pretty sales lady there, she said that it was a consignee store (MAKEUP HUB) and guess what they have an ongoing sale!

So these are my Makeup Hub Haul last August 22.



These are the swatches from Left to right
Miners in seduction
Matte Factor warm red and cappucino
MUA luxe velvet in kooky, atomic and criminal


MEMEME beat the blues oyster gold, easy to blend and it would give you a natural glow <3


I haven't tried the Eyelure Dybrow yet. Do you own any of these? What are your thoughts? 

<3 HAVE A FAB DAY DOLLS :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment