Estēe Lauder Double Wear Foundation Pump

Hey fellas! Are you ready for the Halloween parties? I hope you are doing great! I just want to share with you my latest find!

I've been having a hard time controlling the amount of product I put my mixing palette because most of my trusted foundation doesn't come with a pump! Yeah, minus points for that one ayt? But I still love them because of the foundation itself and I think I found one solution for my Estēe Lauder.

It's the MAC Cosmetics pump which I bought at Duty Free Philippines.



Its price is $4, but we have an elite card so we got some discount, yey!




See how it fits?




I need your help dolls, do you know where I can buy a pump for my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation? Thank you so much!




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment