Favorite Lippies! Day 6 and 7 of 10 Days of Beauty by Makeupinmanila


Day 6 and 7: Lippies!!




For Day six and seven we’re going to talk about lippies! Hooray! I don’t have that a ton of them but just enough to suit my needs.


I’m not picky when it comes to lipstick brand, as long as they gave me the quality I’m looking for a lipstick, like the color payoff, finish, and staying power.

I’ve got a ton of lippies from VMV Hypoallergenic Lipstick from nude to bold color lipstick. Their brand name caught my attention when I was in search for my first lipstick. So whenever I’m in a mall I always try to pass by their shop to check out their new shades.

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick also caught my eyes that made me bought three lipsticks right away.Three Shut Up And Kiss Me lipstick from Happy skin are my recent purchased products. I also bought some from Revlon, Victoria Secret, MAC, Smashbox, Nyx, and Miners.


Lip balms, Lip stains, and Lip-glosses are the stars of the night for day 6!

My lips are one of my insecurities in life. It’s usually chapped and dehydrated.
That’s why I am always in the search for the things that could make my lips better.

From left to right
Eucerlin Aquaphor
VMV hypoallergenics Armada
Look beauty lip smoothie – Recent purchase, haven’t tried yet

Sad to say, I forgot to include my all time favorite Lucas Papaw from Digital train case L

I don’t typically wear lip-gloss because I don’t feel comfortable wearing them. It feels sticky, and sometimes it also stains my teeth, but these are my go-to products whenever I need it in the look.

Fanny Serrano True Light
Loreal
Victoria Secret
Revlon in nude
And it doesn’t have a brand name.

Lip stains are recently hyped lip product in the market; a lot of Beauty Company tries to come up with their own version of stains. These babies right here are my chosen ones!

MUA Luxe Lacquer in Criminal, Atomic and Kooky
Nyx
Matte Factor in warm red and cappuccino

Last but not the least is my beloved LIPCOTE!

What is your favorite lipstick? What lipstick would you like me to swatch for you?

Thank you Dolls for visiting my page! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment