Shut Up and Kiss Me in Honeymoon Glow

Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me in Honeymoon glow.


Shut Up and Kiss Me (Honeymoon Glow)

Their brand name Happy Skin caught my attention when I went to Plains and Prints in SM Aura. Cause I'm a sucker for skin products. Anyway ever since they launched their products in the Philippines, I’ve been longing to try their moisturising lipsticks.





 A lot of beauty bloggers are raving about their products and now I realise why. Other than very cute packaging, it seems like they are creatively branded and named! Also The Shut Up and Kiss Me line are all wearable and very pigmented; they are more pigmented than Revlon Balm Stains- IMO.



Honeymoon glow is an earthy nude shade with terracotta base, which is a perfect nude for girls like me. It is an everyday go-to shade that perfectly suits the “no makeup” makeup look.



This shade instantly gives my face colour. Ugh please excuse my oily bare face >.< eww


It is loaded with Shea butter and Collagen for moisturised and kissable lips.






But dolls! Be sure to wear a lip liner so that it would not bleed. It transfers easily and it’s not a kiss and drink proof lipstick. It’s most pristine state last for about three to four hours without eating or drinking.




Ever since I bought this, it never left my makeup bag.


Overall I am very pleased with this purchase, and it made me bought two more lippies, a ZZ cream and their make up remover. Gosh! That’s a lot.


Happy Skin's Shut Up and Kiss Me Lipsticks are available at Plains and Prints, Beauty Bar and Rustan’s Beauty Counters. You could also order their products online at http://www.shop.beautybar.com.ph  and http://www.plainsandprints.com/happyskin/

Thank you for your time dolls!

For more beauty, fashion and lifestyle updates from me, please follow me at DollUpIsh Instagram and like DollUpIsh FB Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment