Ulta and Sephora Haul!



Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for passing by on my blog ^.^
Last August my dad asked us what do we want from the USA, because our uncle was about to ship a parcel for us! Yay! So, I instantly check out my makeup must have list on my phone and send it to him right away! Finally last September 29 we received the package! Yey!

Here are the things that I got:

Glam Glow Mud Pack
Benefit Gimme Brow
Tarte After The Dark Palette
Tartè Brazilliance
Josie Maran Lip and Cheek Cream
Lorac Pro Palette 1 and 2
Stila Eye Liner
Lorac Mascara
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Urban Decay De Slick
Urban Decay Triple Threat
Nars Narsissist
Real Techniques Kabuki Brush

Freebies
Too faced Bronzers
Ralph Lauren Fragrance

What product do you want to see?

For more beauty, fashion and lifestyle updates from me, please follow me at Instagram and Twitter, like my FB Page. 






No comments:

Post a Comment